Friday, May 11, 2007

Weekend

Good morning and I hope everyone is having a great week. Its now Friday and time for the weekend. Im sorry that i have not posted for a day or so. I have been taken to the hospital and was admitted. So I am sitting in the hospital right now. So I do not have a quote to post at this time. Has anyone gotten the book, The Secret. I have done a little reasearch and found out that there is another book called, The Science of Getting Rich. This book is where the idea of the Secret came from. The major difference that I se n theses two books are that The Secret talks about every aspect of ones life and how this can improve all areas of your life. While The science of getting rich is using the "Secret" only to improve your financial component. Both book are the same idea and the same "Secret". Hopefully tomorrow I will be home and able to post another quote from the book. Hang with me and I will see you soon.

No comments: