Saturday, May 5, 2007

great day

Have you ever woke up in the morning and wanted to go right back to sleep? Not having the motivation to get up? Sure we all have right. How do we go about those days when we cant muster up enough to move let alone get up and get dressed. I have found that a great saying that has become my motto has helped and I made it from a book that I was reading. Goes kinda like this

You choose your day so choose it your way..................................................................Make it great

I have also found that when you really apply this and really think and tell yourself that the day is going to be good that it comes true. When you think it and you believe it then you live it. This is the outlook of the book
"The Secret"
So lets look into it and see how it works lets all live it and I will go through many of the saying in it and will let you know who said it and we can see how this works.
Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: