Sunday, June 17, 2007

Good Day to All

Hello How is everyones fathers day going. Did you spend time with your dad. My thoughts and prayers go out to those whose fathers have passed. Today is a great day to honor the ones that raised us. Some of you have had fathers that were not there when you needed them and I hope that you had someone in your life to be that for you.

So today on this Fathers Day I want to encourage all of you to use your powers of positive thinking to make this day the best that it can be. Use this day to thank God for everything that you have in your life and everyone that you have in your life. Maybe it was a friend of the family or someone from church, school or a neighbor.

1 comment:

Iliana said...

Hi,
I found your blog from a partner's site and I have to say that I really like it. So, I would like to exchange links with you.
I would like to invite you to join a new pay to complete offers site, have a look here: http://www.greedsite.com
If you put your referral link in your blogroll, we will put a backlink to you.
The site is pretty new and their are a lot of ways to earn of. See our referral contest
If you agree please join and send me an email with the info of your blog at admin@greedsite.com
Thanks